Note: Positions open are seasonal in-office, part/full-time with potential to merge into full time long term.
This role is based in-office in Charlotte, NC.
Come help enrich the faith life of customers at the #1 Online Catholic Retailer!
Your job will be to answer customer inquiries via phones, chat and/or email. You will be assisting customers in placing new orders, processing product returns, processing refunds or reships, address verification, personalization information, out of stock items, and more.
Agents are expected to respond to customers in a timely fashion while being courteous and professional.
Experience in our particular systems is not required so much as technical competence and curiosity to figure things out.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide dedicated, exceptional customer experience!
- Serve customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Provide support to the customers, team, and company that reflect the core values of the company.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required in this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Related Customer Service or E-commerce, 1 years (Required)
- Associates Degree or work equivalence (Required)
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Operating hours: Schedules can vary depending on department needs.
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency to complete objectives.
- Ability to prioritize projects and resolve problems independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Documents, and other order entry programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills including decision making and time management
- Ability to troubleshoot logistics and customer concerns to reach a solution
- Detail oriented while multitasking
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to sit for 8-10 hour shifts
- Talking for extended periods (8-10 hour shifts, using headphones)
- Occasionally standing for periods of up to 2 hours
- Heavy typing
- Able to use dual monitors and utilize multiple software programs.
- Able to lift large packages, ranging from 15-45lbs, on occasion
Critical features of this job are described under the previous headings. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors to perform other non-essential assignments and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
MANAGEMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO REVISE THIS JOB DESCRIPTION AT ANY TIME. THE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT A CONTRACT FOR EMPLOYMENT, AND EITHER YOU OR THE EMPLOYER MAY TERMINATE EMPLOYMENT AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.
About the Employer
Trinity Road, LLC operates the leading Catholic online store and mail order catalog, The Catholic Company. Our ‘Great Eight’ Core Values are:
- Faith matters.
- We are Honest, Humble, Hungry and Hardworking.
- Innovation can never stop!
- We get things done.
- Agility wins.
- Details matter.
- Business is personal.
- We are a team. Always.
We offer a great work environment, business casual office, competitive pay, and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer.