The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for helping to create email marketing campaigns to grow revenue and engage subscribers for The Catholic Company, Rosary.com, and other Trinity Road brands as well as grow subscribers.
This role is based in-office in Charlotte, NC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Picking products to be featured in emails and working with the Marketing Manager to plan the email marketing calendar.
- Working with the Merchandising and Product Development teams to make sure new products and lines are given marketing focus.
- Monitoring inventory levels for upcoming emails.
- Working with the creative team to design email look and feel
- Building emails in HTML
- Writing copy for emails
- Segmenting and scheduling emails
- Monitoring email performance and reporting data
- Troubleshooting email issues as they arise even during evenings and on weekends as needed
- Monitoring lead generation campaigns and other automated emails
- Maintain list of backup emails
- Working with Email Service Provider to utilize latest technological advances
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1-2 years experience in marketing or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- Excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, communication, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Innovative and efficient
- Knowledge of and experience with HTML a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with Abobe Creative Cloud products a plus
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works in an office setting.
- Long durations of sitting and typing.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- Frequently writes, types on a computer and uses a phone.
- Occasionally moves about to coordinate work.
- Occasionally travels to other offices/warehouses via walking.
- Lifting boxes averaging 10-15lbs up to 50lbs on occasion.
Critical features of this job are described under the previous headings. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors to perform other non-essential assignments and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
MANAGEMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO REVISE THIS JOB DESCRIPTION AT ANY TIME. THE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT A CONTRACT FOR EMPLOYMENT, AND EITHER YOU OR THE EMPLOYER MAY TERMINATE EMPLOYMENT AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.
About the Employer
Trinity Road, LLC operates the leading Catholic online store and mail order catalog, The Catholic Company. Our ‘Great Eight’ Core Values are:
- Faith matters.
- We are Honest, Humble, Hungry and Hardworking.
- Innovation can never stop!
- We get things done.
- Agility wins.
- Details matter.
- Business is personal.
- We are a team. Always.
We offer a great work environment, business casual office, competitive pay, and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer.