The warehouse position is responsible for picking orders, packing orders, shipping them out, and keeping shelves stocked. Must have knowledge of computers and internal systems. On-site training will be provided for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide dedicated, exceptional customer experience!
- Serve customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Provide support to the customers, team, and company that reflect the core values of the company.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required in this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform very specific quality control checks for accuracy.
- Computer skills required
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to be on your feet for the majority of the day
- Must be able to lift 20lbs-50lbs on occasion
- Team player
- Must be able to speak English (Spanish is a plus)
- Must be available to work 40+ hours/week, primarily Monday – Friday 6:30 – 3:00 pm. But later shifts and occasional evenings and weekends are required. Opportunity for overtime during busy seasons.
- Hourly pay rate, benefits, 401K and more
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works in a warehouse setting.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- Moves about to coordinate work.
- Occasionally travels to other offices via walking.
- Lifts and bends.
- Uses repetitive motions for some duties.
Critical features of this job are described under the previous headings. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors to perform other non-essential assignments and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
MANAGEMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO REVISE THIS JOB DESCRIPTION AT ANY TIME. THE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT A CONTRACT FOR EMPLOYMENT, AND EITHER YOU OR THE EMPLOYER MAY TERMINATE EMPLOYMENT AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.
About the Employer
Trinity Road, LLC operates the leading Catholic online store and mail order catalog, The Catholic Company. Our ‘Great Eight’ Core Values are:
- Faith matters.
- We are Honest, Humble, Hungry and Hardworking.
- Innovation can never stop!
- We get things done.
- Agility wins.
- Details matter.
- Business is personal.
- We are a team. Always.
We offer a great work environment, business casual office, competitive pay, and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer.